Includes both low profile spring loaded front and rear back up sights that deploy with a push of a button. Front sight features an A2 front sight post that is fully adjustable for elevation.
Front sight height is designed for handguard rails, monolithic receivers, and gas blocks that are at the SAME height as the AR receiver Picatinny rail.
- Front Sight Dimensions: 2.4?L X 1.1?W X 0.8?H, Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Rear sight features A2 dual aperture (large & small) that is fully adjustable for windage. Knurled windage knob makes adjusting the windage an easy task.
- Rear sight low profile design folds flat, to fit under the majority of scopes.
- Rear Sight Dimensions: 2.4?L X 1.2?W X 0.8?H, Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Aluminum main body with steel A2 front post and A2 rear aperture.
- Mounts onto Picatinny Mil-STD 1913 rails, mounting tool included.