Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics.
● Low profile snag resistant design
● Shroud protects aperture from debris and impact damage
● Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness
● Unique closure with either aperture deployed
● Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
● Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
● Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
● Rail clamp nut has been redesigned so that there is no spin out when overtightened
● All plastic components have been changed to a higher strength material.
● Retaining pin for the cover has been redesigned so that the pin does not slip out of position.
Length: 2.23" O.A. /.6" from top of rail