Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. Will accept any standard front post blade. Standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics.
● Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
● Low profile snag resistant design
● Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
● Accepts any standard front post blade
● Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
● Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
● Rail clamp nut has been redesigned so that there is no spin out when overtightened
● All plastic components have been changed to a higher strength material.
● Retaining pin for the cover has been redesigned so that the pin does not slip out of position.
● Metal Front Site Post
Length: 2.23?O.A. /.6● from top of rail