Here's Fenix's newest addition to the magnetic-charging flashlight line. The Fenix RC11 measures only 4.5 inches in length and delivers a maximum 1000 lumens with the longest runtime of up to 135 hours. It is equipped with an innovative dual-purpose charging cable which features a magnetic charging port and Micro USB charging port. Compatible with one 18650 Li-ion battery or a CR123A lithium battery in exceptional circumstances. The flat tail cap allows the Fenix RC11 to tail stand. The RC11 is perfect for hiking, camping, and will sure to become your favorite EDC flashlight.
· Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· 5 Output Modes Plus Strobe (runtimes based on using a 18650 2600mAh rechargeable Li-ioin battery)
o Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 1 hr. 20 min.
o High: 500 Lumens - 2 hr. 50 min.
o Mid: 150 Lumens - 11 hr. 10 min.
o Low: 50 Lumens - 29 hrs. 30 min.
o Eco: 10 Lumens - 135 hrs.
o Strobe: 1000 Lumens
· Magnetic suction charging port in the neck
· Includes one 2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
· Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable Micro USB devices
· Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
· One switch for fast, convenient operation
· Intelligent over-head protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
· Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
· Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
· Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
· Light-weight, tough performance, corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance
· Top-grade craftsmanship
· Built-in charging light indicator
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
· Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive aluminum
· Waterproof to IPX-8 stand (30 min. to 6.56 feet)