Designed to work in any Smith & Wesson M&P model pistol in a centerfire caliber, the Apex Aluminum Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger reduces trigger pre-travel and over travel. Increases reach length to trigger face for shooters with longer fingers. Allows shooter to position finger lower on trigger face for increased leverage and therefore take advantage of lower trigger pull weights for USPSA Open and Limited Division competition.
– Lowers pull weight to between the 3lb (silver spring) and 4lb (green spring) mark (dependent on trigger return spring installed)
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
– Reduced reset
– Total trigger travel similar to most factory 1911 type pistols
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Easy to install (watch ERROR)
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols (excluding M&P M2.0) in all centerfire calibers and configurations.
Does NOT function in the M&P M2.0, M&P Shield, BodyGuard, 22 or 22 Compact pistols.
Requires the use of the sear housing block designed for the large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of June, 2011)*
In The Package
1 ea. Red Anodized Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
1 ea. Forward Set Sear
1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)
1 ea. Forward Set Spring Kit (White Trigger Return Spring, Green Trigger Return Spring, Polymer Slave Pin, Sear Spring and Blue RAM Spring)