[header-img src="https://dummyimage.com/1140x350/707070/fff.jpg" ]
[row action="new row"]
[row action="new column" col_width="col-sm-12 col-md-9"]
Our gunsmith workshop is undergoing renovations and we are currently unable to take on new major projects as we revamp our facility. We are still undertaking minor repair work.
As an industry leader in service, safety and education within the shooting community and to ensure your firearms function properly at all times, we are happy to consult with customers needing immediate major repair work and will provide free referrals to available industry resources in our community.
For major project work we recommend:
For additional inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Charge per firearm: $50 (no exceptions)
Shop Rate: $100 per hour
Gunsmith Hours: Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM
Conditions & Exclusions
- We reserve the right to refuse any work, or work we deem would render a firearm unsafe.
- We DO NOT remove or deactivate firearm safeties.
- If test firing a firearm is requested or required, the test fire is performed using commercially loaded factory ammunition. We DO NOT perform a test fire with steel-cored, hand-loaded or surplus military ammunition.
- We DO NOT remove Cosmoline.
- Parts affixed with epoxy or high-strength Loctite will take additional time. Be prepared for an increased cost.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT for service or cleaning black powder or antique firearms.
- We DO NOT service or clean air pistols or air rifles.
In certain instances, due to a warranty claim or the unavailability of spare parts, we reserve the right to ship a firearm to a manufacturer or manufacturer’s agent for repair, which may incur additional shipping and handling charges.
Firearms not claimed after 90 days will incur a storage fee of $25 per month.