We welcome the many professional users that need to train and qualify in order to stay proficient with the “tools of the trade”. Our facility is suitable for dynamic shooting and with the electronic target systems, an agency or team can shoot within 5 metres of the backstop.
Professional Users are encouraged to come in, on their own. Using their own equipment and ammunition.
To assist with this personal professional development, we are happy to offer a standard daily use discount (Monday to Friday only) of 50% off the daypass rate.
We also have a “Professional User” membership rate. Please contact us for more details.
However, for official use:
Before we will allow a group or agency to book a bay in the facility; for the first time we will require the following:
- A formal request on agency letterhead,
- A contact person for accounts payable,
- A contact person for the training curriculum,
Proof of liability insurance for the activities being conducted (private companies only)
- A basic list of the firearms and ammunition to be used
- A basic overview of the training to be conducted.
- Please specify in your booking if you require the use of the handgun or rifle bay.
- Please book as far in advance as possible as we only allow one agency range booking at a time.
- Any commercial booking can be cancelled 72 hours in advance with no penalty.
Please also note that for “private company” bookings we reserve the right to impose other conditions that we deem appropriate to protect the facility staff, management and the shooting community’s public image.
Bookings are based on:
- ½ day rate from 0800-1200 or 1300-1700 hrs Monday to Friday
- Full day rate from 0800 – 1700 hrs Monday to Friday
In General, the facility is NOT available for private rental on the weekends.
For bookings, please contact: Members@TheShootingEdge.com