A versatile boot bag designed to carry either a pair of Wellingtons or a number of pairs of shoes. Features lockable double zips with pullers and an exterior pocket. Constructed from a rugged and waterproof woven man-made material.
Weight approx. 0.5kg
One main zipped compartment with full length lockable double zip and pullers
One zipped exterior pocket
One exterior slip pocket
Solid brass hardware.
Waterproof man-made woven material.
British leather trim.
British dyed and woven military-grade cotton webbing.
Made in Cumbria, England.
Caring for your Chapman
Your Chapman bag should give you many years’ faithful service. The life of your bag will depend on the frequency and environment of its use. Daily use in the field as a fishing or work bag will inevitably take a greater toll than, for instance, infrequent use on an occasional trip. We guarantee our bags against any manufacturing defect (e.g. losing a rivet) during their life, but not against fair wear and tear.
How best to maintain your bag will depend both on the materials used to make it and your own aesthetic preferences. Some customers like their bags to acquire a worn-in look, others prefer to maintain them as pristine as possible.
First of all some general care instructions which apply to all our bags:
– Never wash your bag in a washing machine!
– Do not use dry cleaning chemicals
– Avoid leaving on hot radiators or, particularly with dark canvas colors, exposed to hot direct sunlight any more than necessary
– Laptops can emit considerable heat; try to store them in your bag in a sleeve
– Avoid storing your bag in an airtight container and ensure it gets used or aired every few months if possible